Pages

4.23.2012

Gearing up for the second session


Gearing up for the second session of Mouse Guard, I picked up a second deluxe box set.  Now I feel better about using the character sheets and GM sheets that came with the box set.  Also, I now have enough Action cards for everyone at the table.


I also picked up 30 extra MG dice, for a total of 50!  Oh yes, there is something magical about a pile of 50 Mouse guard dice.  But I really wanted everyone to have 10 of these awesome dice to roll for the game.


And lastly, I picked up four different colored glass stone counters, to serve as Fate, Persona, Disposition & Check points.  I like the idea of visuals more so than simple book keeping, and i think Mouse Guard lends itself to these sorts of visuals quite well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment