Pages

8.04.2012

Mice & Mystics


I cancelled the game today, as one of our number is feeling under the weather and another is off camping.  These things happen.

In other news, I stumbled upon a game that looks like it will not only be fun to play, but the pieces all look like they will be quite usable for Mouse Guard games.  It is called Mice & Mystics and is made by Plaid Hat Games

The miniatures all look fantastic, what has been shown of them, and the artwork is all very reminiscent of the master himself.  I am really hoping this game does well and there will be many expansions with new and exciting miniatures released.  I know I pre-ordered the hell out of it.

I wonder if the figures will end up being the same scale as Reaper Miniatures' Mouselings?  I certainly hope so...

2 comments:

Maquisapa said...

This blog is old, but I am enjoying reading about the Mouse Guard adventures. As I am running a campaign for my family (2 sons and wife), and because I think the ideas here are just brilliant, I will likely borrow heavily from some of these for our own campaign. But I wanted to add that I absolutely love Mice and Mystics, which I have played with the kids several times. I look forward to completing that campaign as well.

vargr said...

Thank you for the comment @Maquisapa. I hope your games were exciting and fun.

Post a Comment